Resources to help you get more out of Stencil
Disclaimer: these articles are community-created, and might contain inaccurate, or outdated information and code snippets.
- Announcing Stencil.js
- Stencil - Getting Started (video)
- Using a Stencil-built component in Angular
- Create your First Stencil Component
- Getting Started with Stencil
- Stencil.js: It's finally time for vanilla web components!
- Stencil with MobX
- Webkomponenten mit Stencil – Ein erster Überblick (in German)
- Stencil’e Giriş (in Turkish)
- Stencil’de Bileşenler Arası Haberleşme (in Turkish)
- Stencil Tricks - A collection of community-written articles on how to do awesome things in Stencil JS
3rd Party Components, Templates and Tools
- Stencil Router
- Stencil Card Component
- st-image: lazy loaded images
- st-payment: Stencil Payment API Component
- st-fetch: A simple component for performing http fetch calls
- web-photo-filter: Use webGL for amazing instagram like filters
- stencil-flip-images: Awesome animated image gallery
- d3-stencil: Charts built with D3 and Stencil. Framework-agnostic, simple.
- Official Stencil App Starter Project
- Official Stencil Component Starter Project
- Angular Stencil: use Stencil-built components in Angular
- yo Stencil: A yeoman generator for Stencil
- Stencil Snippets: A Stencil snippets package for VS Code
- tslint-stencil: TSLint rules for Stencil components
Demos of apps built using Stencil and Ionic
A forkable presentation for your next meetup or conference talk on Stencil. Built with Reveal.jsStencil Presentation
Thanks for your interest!
We just need some basic information so we can send the guide your way.